Traditionally, brick-and-mortar businesses spend massive amounts of money on huge advertising campaigns to create brand awareness and attract new customers without blinking an eye. So what can an internet marketer do? It is a totally different playing field online. Even if you spend money advertising on the front page of the newspaper, chances are you are likely to be left high and dry. No traffic to your site and a big hole in your pocket!
How can an internet marketer then make use of the tools he/she has to make their presence known to millions of people, locally and globally?
Building a recognizable presence online is an excellent marketing tactic simply because consumers are far more likely to purchase products and services from a someone that they know, like and trust.
It doesn’t matter what niche you’re in, whether you have your own products or you’re just looking to promote other people’s products from Amazon.com, it’s important that you position yourself as an authority in that marketplace. For instance, if you want to promote products related to health and fitness you will need to develop a presence in that market.
The best way to build credibility in any given marketplace is to share high-quality informative content with its consumers. There are many ways to do this, including; starting a blog creating, joining social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn and Pinterest, as well as publishing articles, posting on other people’s blogs and joining topic related forums.
The key factor to remember is that people want to know that you’re a real person and they can trust what you say. By sharing your knowledge on a specific subject as frequently as possible you can quickly build your credibility online. Making it far more likely that people will purchase the products and services you recommend.
Here are a few more quick tips that will help you build online credibility:
– Get a your name as a domain. This way you can along with your business.
– Set up a professional looking website or blog that tells people who you are and what you do.
– Create professional profiles on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn so that people can find you easily.
– Set up a Facebook business page to build your brand.
– Publish a book on Amazon or Amazon Kindle. This is fairly easy to do these days and gives you instant credibility.
– Set up a YouTube channel and share your knowledge via video.
– If you have an offline business or office get listed on Google places and in Google maps so that people can navigate straight to your door.
Building credibility online is an incredibly powerful tactic. It is all about making your presence known, showing consumers that you’re a real person and that you know what you’re talking about.
Start earning more now,
Latest posts by chenss85 (see all)
- My “First” Post - January 14, 2016
- test post - December 4, 2015
- Serene Chen Beats Jonathan Budd in Matt Lloyd’s affiliate contest! - March 10, 2013